You may renew materials at any branch location, unless someone has reserved the item.
To renew materials online, just follow these steps:
- From this website, click on "Our Catalog."
- Select "Access From Home".
- Select "My Account".
- Select "Renew My Materials".
- Enter your 14-digit library card number in the box listed at User ID, and your 4-digit PIN number.
- Click on "List charged items".
- Choose either "Renew Selected Items" and check the boxes of those items you wish to renew OR click on "Renew All Items."
- Click on "Renew Selected Items" box.
- The screen will show those items renewed and indicate the new due date.
Patrons may renew library materials over the telephone by dialing 240-4859. Library patrons living in Ramer, Pintlala, Pike Road, and Pine Level communities may also call their respective branches to renew material over the telephone.