REQUEST, PLACE HOLDS
You may place holds on items in the catalog, and recommend items for purchase.
To Place a Hold:
(Note: There is a .50 fee for each hold placed.)
- From this website, click on "Our Catalog."
- Select iBistro from either "In Library" or "At Home."
- Search catalog by title, author, subject for individual items.
- Select "Place Hold" from left screen.
- Enter 14-digit library card number at User ID and 4-digit PIN number.
- Select the library where you would like to pick up your materials.
- Click on blue "Place Hold" box.
To recommend an item for purchase:
1. From this website, click on "Our Catalog".
2. Select iBistro frim either "In Library" or "At Home".
3. Select "I Need Material".
4. Select "Recommend to Order".
5. Fill as much information as possible (author, title, publisher, etc.).
6. Click on "Send".